Post Title : BIM manager
Posted On: 05/Mar/2020
Functional Area: Oil and Gas
Job Type: Contract
Experience: More than 6 Years
Location: Middle East
- Support / implement the project sector BIM execution.
- Supervise the Building the 3D model for wet and dry utilities including roads.
- Experienced in LOD 300 till LOD 500 and with knowledge in 4D simulation , quantity take off.
- Following up with client and integrating all comments.
- Attending meetings with client for reviews and approvals.
- Coordinating with office team and staff and able to define day to day work and KPI
- Issuing the reports to client and reviewing all comments.
- Has experience in infrastructure back design works with at least 10 years experience .
- Able to give presentations of BIM modelling to client .
- Able to discuss technical aspects and has experience in developing communication with the client .
- Has experience in managing team .
- Prepare own discipline model and or content for internal reviews and coordination meetings.
- Collect and validate data as per Asset Information Models (AIMs) and Client Specific requirements.
- Proficient in using Autodesk BIM tools such as Revit, Civil 3D, Inventor, Dynamo, Infrastructure works 360.